Super Sale in my Studio this May!Here is the deal...I have a lot of older work. Some of it is seconds or pieces with minor flaws and defects that do not affect the function of the piece but merely annoy me. Others are class demonstrations or glaze experiments. These pieces do not represent my current direction and I need to make space for new work. I'm offering a super sale during the Open Studio event on May 5th.
Everything on the sale table is priced for individual sale however I will have 2 sizes of bags out and newspaper for packing. One size bag will be $50 for cash ($52 for credit cards), the other $100 for cash sales ($103 for credit cards).
Here are the rules:
1. You can fill the bags with as much sale stuff as you can fit in the bag but you get to pack it.
2. No negotiations on price. You are getting an awesome deal, I promise.
3. Tax is included in the listed price. Why are credit cards more? Because they cost me money to run. Small businesses appreciate your cash or check sales.
3. All sales are final.
4. When the bags on the table run out, the sale is over. First come, first serve.
5. There is a limit of 2 bags per customer.
6. All of the other work in the studio is priced as marked because its brand spanking new and reflects my current direction. The sale only applies to the sale table!!!!!
7. There are no exceptions to these rules.
Basically this is an awesome deal because you get lots of pottery for a low price but this sale is a one time thing. I won't have the inventory for it again anytime soon. Its the kind of thing I can pull off once every 3 years...maybe. It basically breaks down to a half off sale on older work.
If you want to shop the sale early I'll probably be set up the Thursday night before or be around the studio Friday afternoon. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to shop early.